Fully for XC racing, marathons & touring
Our Epsilon Rohloff is the first Fully with a Rohloff hub and Gates Carbon Drive drive. Due to the use of a drive rocker and state-of-the-art suspension technology, there are no drive effects on the Epsilon. Belt tension is achieved by sliding and finely adjustable dropouts. The Epsilon is made of a high-quality lightweight AL7005 triple tube set.
The bearing point of the rear axle revolves around two large deep groove ball bearings, which run on a stable 20mm bearing axle. The Epsilon can of course also be equipped with a chain drive. The weight of the frame, including suspension, is 2750 g; complete bikes are around 13kg depending on the equipment.
Also available as 26” and 650B version as well as a 28” trekking bike.
- The chain tension is achieved by sliding dropouts
- Very large tire clearance, up to 2.4” tires
- Sizes: 43, 47, 53
- Suspension travel rear 120 mm
- Suspension travel front 120 mm
- Bottom bracket BSA 73, optional BB92
- Optional custom-made sizes
- Disc brake mount IS 2000
- Available with Gates Carbon Drive option
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6 mm
- Variable cable guide
- Tapered head tube 1 1/8 -> 1/5
- Postmount brake mount
- Dropouts for 12 mm thru axle on request QR10
- Reverb Stealth compatible on request
- Optional internally routed cables
- Optional sanded welds
- Color as requested or anodized