Fully for XC racing, marathons & touring
Also in 26” and 650B version, trekking 28”
Our Epsilon is the first Fully with a Pinion gearbox and a Gates Carbon Drive drive. Due to the use of a drive rocker and state-of-the-art suspension technology, there are no drive effects on the Epsilon. Belt tension is achieved by sliding and finely adjustable dropouts. The Epsilon is made of a high-quality lightweight AL7005 triple tube set.
The bearing point of the rear axle revolves around two large deep groove ball bearings, which run on a stable 20mm bearing axle. The Epsilon can of course also be equipped with a chain drive. The weight of the frame, including suspension, is 2850g; complete bikes are around 13kg depending on the equipment.
The Epsilon is also manufactured in a version for Rohloff gears with Gates Drive on request.
- The chain tension is achieved by sliding dropouts
- Very large tire clearance, up to 2.4” tires
- Suspension travel rear 120mm
- Suspension travel front 120mm
- Sizes: 43, 47, 53
- Optional custom-made sizes
- Disc brake mount IS 2000
- Also available with Gates Carbon Drive option
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6mm
- Variable cable guide
- Tapered head tube 1 1/8 -> 1/5
- Postmount brake mount
- Dropouts for 12mm thru axle on request QR10
- Reverb Stealth compatible on request
- Optional internally routed cables
- Optional sanded welds
- Color as requested or anodized