Light e-bike for marathons and tours
The Druid VIVAX is one of the lightest e-bikes. The pictured bike has an amazing total weight of only 11.6 kg. Total weights of less than 11 kg are possible.
The special version is pictured here with battery pack and wireless pushbutton in the handlebar ends.
The frame has spring deflection of either 100mm (29”) or 120mm (650B or 26″). The geometry is designed for suspension forks of 100 – 120 mm (with 29”) 130 mm – 150 mm with 650B. Only high-quality, double-sealed, deep-groove ball bearings are used. We use X12 dropouts to increase the rigidity of the rear triangle.
Also available as 26” and 650B versions.
- Sizes: 43, 47, 52
- Optionally made-to-measure
- Disc brake mount PM 180 mm
- aAso available in a Rohloff version
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6 mm
- Head tube tapered 11/8” -1.5”
- Optional internally routed cables
- Postmount brake mount
- Colour as requested or anodized